OUR TRIPLE COMMITMENT
1. To obtain the best possible course offers for you
2. To advise and guide you at every stage of the process
3. To consider your educational interests first at all times
We provide overseas students with higher education opportunities across the world. We share details of suitable courses available at a wide range of quality universities and study institutions.
Our services are:
- Designed to match your own needs
- Sensitive to the requirements of the universities
- The best expert advice on courses
- Study destinations including the UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.
How is this achieved?
We have established a network of International Student Counsellors to provide an initial point of contact and to advise you at a local level. We currently have counselling services operating in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan and UAE. Arrange a meeting with your local Student Counsellor at your nearest PFL office to benefit from these services.
You should bring the following to this meeting:
- Education certificates, including any English language test results
- Details of two referees, one of which must be from an academic background
- For postgraduate course, a CV containing details of all responsibilities held
- Your sponsor, if possible
Interview sessions and presentations
Our partners regularly run interview sessions and seminars at our offices too, so make sure you check the PFL website and social media sites for the latest information.
Education Fairs and Exhibitions
We also run series of education fairs in these markets – providing you with a chance to meet face to face with university representatives.