ARE YOU A UK STUDENT? Find out more about studying abroad with a chance to win a £3,000 bursary
If you are:
Living in another country can be one of the best experiences of your life. It gives you the opportunity to experience so much more than you can during a holiday and by studying or working there, you get the chance to experience the real way of life. If you are considering taking a gap year – why not incorporate your studies with travel and have the best of both worlds!
WHY STUDY ABROAD?
Click the images below to download our specialist study abroad leaflets.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 210,000 students didn't get a place at a UK university in 2010 - So don't give up if you didn't get a place in the UK, there is so much choice available overseas.
- 62% of UK students aged between 16-19 are worried about the language barrier - No need to worry about the language all exhibitors have their bachelor degrees taught in English
- 35% of UK students aged between 16-19 think it is more expensive to study abroad - Not always the case, 2012 will see fees in the UK reaching up to £9,000 so the UK will be one of the most expensive.
In 2010 the Browne Report was released suggesting that UK universities should be able to charge anything they wanted for the education they provided. The government decided that this should be capped at £9,000. Another issue for Universities in the UK is that they are full to capacity. In 2010 nearly 210,000 students did not secure a place at a UK university.
All students who attend will be put into a draw to win a £3,000 bursary when they enrol at an international university!.
STUDENT WORLD FAIR
In association with The Independent and the Student Room, the Study Abroad Fair is designed to help you make your study choices. You'll be able to attend interactive sessions in our info pod to talk to students who are already studying abroad and to find out more about fees and funding, as well as have the opportunity to wander around and find out more at your leisure.
37-55 Ashburton Grove
STAND NO A19
|DATE||Saturday,17th March 2012|
|TIME||09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
||Click here to register for free tickets|
HOW DO I GET THERE?
There's lots of public transport options and even parking if you want to drive down.
- By Tube: Arsenal or Holloway Road are the nearest stations, on the Piccadilly line
- By rail: Drayton Park is the nearest overground station, but as its in central London, there's easy links from most mainline rail stations
- By Bus: There's lots of bus links (download a bus route map) but number 271 operates 24 hours.
- By Car: You can drive in London on Saturdays without worrying about any congestion charges. For driving directions, consult your trusty sat nav using postcode N5 1BU or click here to get directions.
WHY ATTEND THE EVENT?
- Meet country experts
- Find out about different subjects and study options that meet/suit/help your career aims and ambitions
- Find out about our very high visa success rate for student visas.
- Find out about work/study and immigration opportunities.
- Find out about funding opportunities such as scholarships and bursaries for academically excellent students.
- Meet others considering the same study path as yourself!
What if I can’t attend? What can I do to register with PFL to get information and advice on my future study options?
Don’t worry! If you can’t attend then we can still help you. Leave us some information about yourself by completing our on-line enquiry form and we will get back to you and discuss how we can help you.
Alternatively please contact our Regional Directors:
(Australia and New Zealand)
For more information about studying abroad. click the images below:
Why choose PFL for your study and visa assistance?
We are the worlds leading UK owned and managed student placement service. We offer the widest ranges of services and commitments to our student customers. Please see the following: Our Services, Our Commitment, Benefits, Visas and FAQs
PFL offers you:
- Over 14 years experience and expertise
- 98% student visa success rate
- Unique scholarship programme, with over £120,000 awarded globally
- Top ranked Universities & Institutions to choose from in Australia and New Zealand
- Strategically located offices across Pakistan
- Extensive advisory service on application procedures, visa guidance and pre-departure briefings
- Fast track application processing through in-house University Representatives
- Strong support network for intending students
- Virtual Counseling Service available for online advice
- Highly efficient, experienced, & friendly staff
- Dedicated customer service department for quality assurance staff trained by national education promotion agencies such as Edu-Canada, Education New Zealand and the British Council
We have your best interests at heart at all times.
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THIS NEWS ARTICLE HERE.