Why study at Coventry University?
By choosing to study at Coventry University you too can benefit from a range of undergraduate and post graduare courses, pre-sessional English Language programmes, foundation programmes and research, many with flexibe entry points in September and Janurary and addtional April intake at their London Campus.
Coventry University know that you want excellent teaching, a great student experience and a career that makes your investment worthwhile.
Reputation and Rankings
- Ranked top 15 of UK universities in the Guardian University Guide 201 - a rise of 12 places from last year.
- Ranking ahead of a number of Russell Group institutions
- Remains the UK's leading modern university (university status since 1992)
- Named 'University of the Year for Student Experience' in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015.
- Retained its title of 'Modern University of the Year' for the second consecutive year Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015.
- 91% of students satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2014)
Book an appointment with PFL today!
PFL's Coventry University experts are to hand to discuss your admissions and eligibilty with you:
Or contact our expert directly:
Regional Manager Gulf and Middle East
PFL International LLC Office #1302, Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 34288.
Phone: +97143559573 Ext. 202
- Roots go as far back as Coventry College of Design in 1843.
- In 1970, Coventry College of Art amalgamated with Lanchester College of Technology and Rugby College of Engineering Technology. The resulting institution was called Lanchester Polytechnic
- 'Lanchester' after the Midlands automotive industry pioneer, Dr Frederick Lanchester.
- In 1987 the name changed to Coventry Polytechnic and in 1992 the University was set up as a university.
Coventry, County of West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
- Geography and Environment
- Social Studies
- Biomolecular and Sport Science
- Social Care
- Industrial Design
- Design and the Visual Arts
- Performing Arts